And that is saying something in the world of Beautiful Chaos!
First – the things I did not do
- Make a breakfast meeting – which I hate that I missed
- Get my college enrollment letter in the mail – which I can do tomorrow
But – I did
- Have lunch with a friend
- Get my Constant Contact set up for Turn Around Tuesday
- Got the Bryan County GOP website up (read “started) – come on, nobody’s surprised I am a conservative.
- Got as far as I could get with the Top 2 Bottom Organizing webpage
- My crowning achievement…MY FAVICON WORKS! After some direction from Jay, a lot of procrastination, and a link from Char…woo hoo!!
Sure – that’s only .714. But if you take into consideration that I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth, and kept up with all the kids – that’s an even .800.
I am going to take a nap 😉