Well, maybe I don’t ncessarily love gynecologists, but you’re reading now, so hear me out. Guy Kawasaki noted, “an email pitch from an entrepreneur named Sherry Couch of BizNiche brought a big smile to my face. First of all, how could I skip an email with a subject line like this one: “Everything you should know about me as an entrepreneur you could learn from my OB/GYN”?”
Sherry realizes that children are the perfect startup! Makes you think of Mommy Blogging, doesn’t it? So what about Sherry as an entrepreneur could you learn from her ob/gyn?
- I am very good at conceiving an idea.
- I can commit to something mind, body, and soul for at least nine months.
- I have the ability to over come adversity, such as eating healthily while puking all day.
- I can adapt quickly to changing and expanding situations.
- I stay focused and motivated even with a lack of oxygen to my brain.
- I am creative: Did you know with satin pajamas and satin sheets you can roll over in bed even with an extra sixty pounds.
- I am patient—ever known anyone ten months pregnant?
- I am cool under pressure: I gave birth to a ten-pound baby without a C-section or a properly functioning epidural and did not curse out my husband.
- I am resilient: I went back to work at my company four weeks after giving birth.
- I create meaning in the world! Even with all the trials and tribulations of becoming a parent I have chosen to do it twice so far because each new life gives hope and meaning to our world. Just like each new business
Isn’t this great? Can YOU add a Number 11?
photo is of April Groves on the sofa with her kiddo (mine are too big to lay on me)