Liz Fuller writes a great blog at More Than WE Know. Her blog is dedicated to Women Entrepreneurs.
She has Meme’ed me with the 7 Facts About Me challenge. Here are the rules
- Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Tag 7 random people and include links to their blogs
- Let each person know they have been tagged and comment on their blog.
Alas, I have been tagged before. But, as Liz saw it fit to call me “multi-faceted,” I feel that I must be able to come up with seven more things. This also means that when I tag you, you are obligated to comply regardless of previous participation. I am sure you are interesting enough. How do I know? I read your blogs on a daily basis.
- My faith is a journey
- I still battle with the mean things kids say
- I have horrid fashion sense. My husband is my saving grace in this
- My favorite food is birthday cake
- I used to love going to the gym
- My kids and I all have Hawaiian middle names
- I hate the way I look in photographs and sound in audio recording
- Coloring my hair is one of my favorite things to do
- Children are my passion
- Rocky Balboa is my pop icon hero
- My husband is my BFF
- I am addicted to cashews and Webkinz
- I am really glad my folks are my folks
Now, on the the new seven
- Shallow politics grate my nerves. I won’t go much deeper than that – at least not just yet
- If it never made me dime, procured a client, or provided anything material of value, I would still write
- I lust after the college degree I am trying desperately to finish
- My house is consistently messy. I have tried several times to get it in order. Every time I pick it up, it falls back down. Maybe it’s because I have four kids. Maybe it’s because I am incredibly busy doing stuff I actually enjoy. Maybe it’s because I am a pack rat
- I am a pack rat. I hate throwing stuff away. It is emotionally exhausting to declutter. I think it is a part of my DNA
- I don’t drink water – hardly ever. Maybe at the gym…maybe. I could drink coffee and diet coke all the time. Health implications I am sure, but, it is my vice
- Blogging blows my mind. I can hardly believe the relationships I have created since becoming involved with this venue. I have learned so much about life outside and inside of me. It has been a phenom experience.
On to my tags (please refer to the “no pass given simply because you have done it before clause indicated above.)