There are some birthday parties going on. Two in particular.
- Timothy at Carpe Factum and his beautiful daughter, Abby celebrated their birthday yesterday. He writes a fantastic post about (not) growing up. However, you are missing out if you don’t check out the post he wrote last year.
- The whole gang over at Joyful Jubilant Learning are celebrating our first bloggy birthday. And man – that is a party.
I am looking forward to celebrating my own bloggy birthday here at My Beautiful Chaos on March 15th. But, before that happens, I am really enjoying the benefits of being a new blog.
Troy Worman says My Beautiful Chaos is (hehehe) ON! Thanks Troy!
My fellow ON! bloggers are
- About Every Little Thing by Lis
- Abundance Journal by Belle Wong (Toronto, Ontario)
- Angela Maiers by Angela Maiers
- Attitude, Ultimate Power by Mel Kaye
- C is for Corrie by Corrie Haffly
- Confident Writing by Joanna Young
- Continuum Wellness by Catherine
- Creatorshipby Barbara Sliter
- Employer Easeby Carl Lingen
- Get Fresh Mindsby Katie Konrath
- How To Be An Original by Lodewijk van den Broek
- Innovating to Win by Jim Todhunter
- Lead Quietly by Don Frederiksen
- Litemind by Luciano Passuello
- Moment on Monday by Art Dinkin
- Rooms of My Heart by Trinity
- Runners Lounge by Amy Hunold-Van Gundy and Tom Green
- Sui Generis by Derrick Kwa
- Tamara by Tamara Dull
- The Happy Burro by Joe Raasch
- The Road Map by Ron Bland
- ThoughtSparks by Phil
- Wendy Piersal by Wendy Piersal
- Yap 3.0 by Robin Yap
- Your Human Experience by Paula Kawal
- ZoomStart by Shane Navratil
I LOVE birthdays! I can’t wait to celebrate these. Something tells me they will be fabulous parties!