He tagged me over at Making Life Work for You, but I am sure he will understand if I answer here at Beautiful Chaos.
- My faith is a journey.
- I still battle with the mean things kids say.
- I have horrid fashion sense. My husband is my saving grace in this category. He is very artistic with an eye for color (and tacky). He always makes sure I don’t make a fool of myself. His years of guidance are paying off – I can almost dress myself now!
- My favorite food is birthday cake -the yellow kind with white icing…preferably from Kroger. However, red and blue icing are deal breakers – yuck!
- I used to love going to the gym. I put on 80lbs. during my second pregnancy. Savannah only weighed 8lbs 15ozs – guess where the other 71lbs 1oz were…So, I got real serious about it. I really wish I could get back to that place mentality. It would sure benefit me physically.
- My kids and I all have Hawaiian middle names – Kekuewa (both mine and the oldest), Kauailani, Kahaunani, and Pakalana. Cool, huh?
- I hate the way I look in photographs and sound in audio recording. How egocentric is that?! But true none the less.
- Coloring my hair is one of my favorite things to do…well, having Kathlene color it for me. I just wish red didn’t fade so fast.
- Explanations of #1& #2 are intentionally left out – those require you buying me a cup of coffee 🙂
- There is a bloggy contest associated with this meme – ready?
- Give your guess in the comment section for the English meanings of #6 according to my great grandma (sorry, that’s the rule – she trumps all English-Hawaiian dictionaries). You get an entry for each right answer.
- Give your guess in the comment section for the pronunciation of #6. Again, one entry for each right answer.
- Just leave a comment.
- Participate in the meme and link back here. I am not tagging anybody in particular – hate to wear out my memey welcome 🙂 If for some reason your link back doesn’t show up in the comment section, let me know and I’ll make sure you get your entry.
That’s it – you can obviously enter more than once to increase your chances. I’ll pull early next Tuesday, email the winner, and post the result in next weeks Turn Around Tuesday newsletter. You can subscribe on my website.
The winner will receive Managing with Aloha by Rosa Say. If you haven’t checked out her wealth of information, you should do that now.